Breakfast Club? After School Fun?
Need childcare to cover your working day?
Let’s face it, no matter how early the school run starts or how well it’s planned, somehow, it ends with a mad rush out of the door. After school, the clock is still against us. Whether it’s an ‘average’ nine-to-five day or shifts / longer hours, they often conflict with school pick-ups, leaving many parents seeking additional childcare support. We are very excited to announce the start of our new Breakfast and After School Clubs. We’re taking bookings for 2020-2021 so please apply early as we expect to fill up!
Little Oaks provides a wonderful environment where your child can feel at home, whether before or after school. But we are not just offering a safe place to stay, we’re providing children with new interests designed to develop their social skills and confidence. Each day will provide a different opportunity, a new experience.
- Healthy, nutritious breakfast in the mornings and a light tea around 4:45 p.m.
- We deliver your school child to their class teacher in the morning and collect from their classroom door at the end of the day
- Fridays - 4:00 p.m. finish
- Nursery children – fees at usual nursery rate. Children either bring packed lunch or choose from the hot school lunch menu (additional cost)
- Prices include all before and after-school meals, snacks and drinks
- 5% sibling discount for any sessions booked a term ahead
Bookings can be made by contacting Ruthie Pocock or by downloading the registration paperwork using the links below. You will need to book a whole half term’s place and make payment for this upfront.
Ad hoc bookings need to be made by 6pm the day before and payment made on the day. Registration paperwork still needs to be completed and can be obtained from the school or nursery website. There will be a small price increase for ad hoc bookings.
We are an Ofsted registered setting ~ Childcare vouchers accepted
Please register your interest in one of the following ways:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone or Text: 07881 737149
|Mondays - Fridays||7:45 – 8:45|
|Your child will be welcomed with a ‘wake up, shake up’ session, followed by a nutritious breakfast. We then deliver your child to their class teacher for the start of the school day.|
|Mondays - Thursdays||3:00 – 4:00 / 6:00|
|Mondays - Fridays||3:00 – 4:00 only|
Term Starts: 07/09/2020
Term Ends: 18/12/2020
Half Term: 26-30/10 – 2020
Term Starts: 05/01/2021
Term Ends: 31/03/2021
Half Term: 15-19/02/2021
Term Starts: 19/04/2021
Term Ends: 21/07/2021
Half Term: 31/05 – 04/06/2021